Leg pain is a broad term that includes many forms of irritation or inflammation in the leg. Leg pain can stem from several different sources; from nerves in your back or overuse to inflammation of tendons, sciatica, scar tissue or plantar fasciitis, to name a few.
Leg pain can come in many forms and is often reversible. It is important to seek assessment if you are experiencing:
- pain that radiates down from the hip or low back
- numbness or tingling in the leg or foot
- chronic or recurring leg pain
- snapping or popping in the hip or knee
- weakness of the leg or foot
- swelling or redness in one or both of the legs
At Karuna, we perform a thorough history and exam to determine what may be causing your issue and provide treatment accordingly. We work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of providers and imaging centers to manage each case appropriately.